Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Makes me think..

This stupid headache... god I swear I hear music- techno music- somewhere in my house. I have looked around but have come to the conclusion it is all in my head.
I suppose it is rather entertaining. Like having a dance party or some cool shit like that.

I assume it's the stress from the classes I am taking now. I blame them for lots of things going on in my life; the headaches (and hearing music.. which just stopped), this pain I've had in my chest for a week and a half now (I have seen a doctor about it jsyk.. whoever you may be), and for making me hate life right now.

[And now for something completely different..]
It's so beautiful outside. It was kinda stormy this afternoon, but with patches of blue sky.  I wish I had my camera with me, I could have gotten some cool pictures. =]

I guess it is good-bye for now!
Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment