Wednesday, December 14, 2011

about me

I am not sure exactly what to put here..


I'm 20 (rather, soon to be) and have no writing skills whatsoever. (I'm so sorry)
I am an anime lover. And recently came across an awesome online interactive comic type-epic-adventure thing.
I love music. In fact right now I am listening to a fun assortment of tunes. (I can't decide- scissor sisters; NHB- Ice Cream Truck; Turn Me On - Nicky Minaj; and some others.)
My favorite color.. I have a few actually: blue, purple, red, lime green, and black. I can't just pick one. 
I like watching Castle, Red vs Blue, White Collar, the Big Bang Theory, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and some other stuff like that. 
I really have no idea what someone would want to know about me, so feel free to ask. I'll answer or something..


~Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment