Tuesday, November 15, 2011

...

Since the dream I had last night seems to go with the one that I have not wanted to post...
I feel as if I need to post about it now.

I was walking around on park trails. I kept hearing "..kill everyone(everything), anyone(anything).." I was walking faster, attempting to get to my car before anything happened.
HE appeared in front of me and I lost control of my movements. HE spoke to me ~kill. murder. maim. rip. tear. shred. MAKE THEM ALL BLEED.~ I had a knife in my hands that was not there a second before.
I was running through the forest slicing everything in my path. I cut so many down.. and their eyes- I could see the pained and tortured glares they gave me as I slit their throats.. but I couldn't stop. HE wouldn't let me.
Such sharp and mangled tones of HIS laughter... It was terrifying.
After I killed and cut up the animals, HE  had me put some in bags, some impaled on the trees, and some with their heads impaled upon 4 foot pikes in the ground.

I woke myself up somehow... I am so appalled by this dream. I don't know why I had it or what any of it could mean.. for now, I wish for peaceful slumber.

I'll post last night's dream a bit later. I'm meeting with Kayci for lunch now (not that I'm hungry after remembering that.)
~Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment