Wednesday, November 2, 2011

...I must have been dreaming

I woke up a bit ago(only after just falling asleep) to a really weird sound in my room. I can't quite describe it, but I have never heard anything like it. This lack of sleep must really be messing with my brain huh?

So I figured I would type an update for my blog =]

School is still stressful. Life is still stressful. But I seem to be feeling better and I am most certainly less confused about everything.. I have decided to stick with my current major (geology) for the time being and investigate a potential second/replacement major (History, Philosophy, Archaeology, Film and Video, or Psychology). Since I rather enjoy all of those, I feel as if I will be having lots of fun this winter semester. 
I am open to suggestions for some subject to try out as well =]

I shall try to go back to sleep now,
~Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment