Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sorry for the late update..

School has been kicking my ass lately. I am stressing out so much about my classes...
Anyway I've had that same dream a  lot lately. Sometimes I will have a happy dream right after it but most times that one just plays over and over in my head. It is starting to get annoying.
And since I have been getting more homework and have increased the time I am studying... well let's just say sleep is not high on my priority list. =/ And it is starting to show. (this is my apology for not making sense and spelling errors.)
Other than that. Walked in the woods a few times. It's just so peaceful out at that park, and time seems to slip away. I spent two hours there after school on Friday.
**on an unrelated note: does anyone have walking dreams? I guess that needs some clarification..?  While you are walking around during the day (anywhere) do you have dreams that take over your vision, but you don't stop walking? Comments would be appreciated =]
Umm.. other than that, not a lot has happened. Posted some pictures to tumblr and such :3 fun-fun

Have a good day/night/afternoon/whatever! =]
~Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment