Wednesday, November 2, 2011

what in the world am I writing? -no ideas for a good title

It's 11:11 pm right now and my only wish is for peace in my mind tonight. I don't want to see the horrible images that have been flashing before my eyes for quite a while. I want the nightmares to go away.. It's hard to watch the people you care so deeply about-- (I really don't want to finish that, but I will anyway. Maybe it will help somehow?)-- die in such horrible ways. Ripped apart, strangled, crushed... Maybe I can bring myself to write the dream out sometime later (remind me for I may 'forget').
What makes it worse is that I can't make myself wake up from these nightmares, so I have to 'watch' it in its entirety each night. I hate it and.. I am starting to hate myself for dreaming it every night. . .

What's wrong with me?
~Feeshie

everythingfeelswrong.hopefullyitisjustmyimagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment