Saturday, November 12, 2011

Post two...

I have been told by a friend that posting about the dream I had may help me "get over it" somehow...
I don't really want to type it out... but I suppose it is worth a shot.

I had several dreams that night. The first was pretty bad. It was the same as when I wrote about it on the 2nd.
HE was in my house with two other people I didn't recognize. The others grabbed me and held me still as HE picked off my family one by one.. It was something that will not leave my memory for a long time [if ever]. The first one was simply strangled by HIS tentacle-like appendages. I screamed. HE squeezed one of them until their head popped off. so much blood. so little- I was screaming for HIM to stop I started to cry. I wanted for HIM to- HE grabbed another screaming victim. HE tore the limbs off of this one. gushing and screaming [mine and theirs]. the legs then the arms leaving the head so the screams could be heard. HE enjoyed making me watch my loved ones die. And the two others... they laughed at my pain. mechanical and isolated sounds. I cried and HE came closer. HE was trying to tell me something but I was losing all of my senses...    I woke up.
Then I had a dream of HIM and two others [perhaps the same, but this time they were dressed the same as HIM]. "WATCHING. WAITING. C(X)ME H(X)ME."   I woke up again, just to fall right back asleep.
This dream.... I don't want to write out... This is the one that is bothering me the most right now.... I am going to wait till the morning to write this one... sorry, I just can't right now.
My final dream for the night was the dream I had on Nov.4. I was in the woods, walking along a familiar path. HE appeared next to me and put out his hand. I ran for a long time, HE followed, each time I looked back he was closer.. And then I stopped. I was sick of running from HIM. I yelled at HIM and HE seemed to understand what I was saying. HE reached HIS hand towards me again. Every part of me screamed run, but I was tired of running and HIS presence was so soothing and I was tired of trying to escape.
I took HIS outstretched hand.  I woke up shaking with a cold sweat.

I wish I would have just stayed awake after that first dream... I will type out the third dream tomorrow.
~Feeshie

No comments:

Post a Comment